At Trivium Life Services, our mission is simple: Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. We serve those who are looking for help but haven’t yet had their needs met.
Trivium has a long history of empowering those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries towards independence through residential and day habilitation services. Along with our partner organizations Averte and Arbor Family Counseling, we also offer behavioral health services, specializing in substance use disorder treatment, employee assistance programs, and domestic violence counseling. Whether you are seeking behavioral health services or long-term support, our holistic approach will help you reach your goals.
Life can be difficult, but you don’t have to face it alone; we at Trivium Life Services are here to help and support you.
Newsview all news
- Trivium Announces CARF Three-Year Accreditation The international accrediting body, CARF, has given Trivium Life Services an accredited for a period of three years. Feb 23, 2023
- KETV NewsWatch 7 talked with licensed practitioners from Arbor Family Counseling Arbor Family Counseling, A Trivium Life Services company's Licensed Mental Health Practitioners spoke with KETV NewsWatch 7 about what to consider when taking a relationship to the next level. Feb 16, 2023
- Trivium Life Services recieves SWIA Impact Grant Four Corners Community Foundation awarded $1,000 to Trivium Life Services Feb 23, 2023
- Arbor Family Counseling, A Trivium Life Services Company, announces new Northwest Omaha location Arbor Family Counseling, A Trivium Life Services Company, is excited to announce our new Northwest Omaha location Dec 22, 2022
- Trivium Life Services announces new office location in Cherokee, IA Trivium Life Services is excited to announce that our Cherokee office and LINKS Day Habilitation Program will be moving to our new location in December 2022 Dec 05, 2022