At Trivium Life Services, our mission is simple: Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. We serve those who are looking for help but haven’t yet had their needs met.
Trivium has a long history of empowering those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries towards independence through residential and day habilitation services. Along with our partner organizations Averte and Arbor Family Counseling, we also offer behavioral health services, specializing in substance use disorder treatment, employee assistance programs, and domestic violence counseling. Whether you are seeking behavioral health services or long-term support, our holistic approach will help you reach your goals.
Life can be difficult, but you don’t have to face it alone; we at Trivium Life Services are here to help and support you.
Newsview all news
- Trivium Life Services announces new office location in Cherokee, IA Trivium Life Services is excited to announce that our Cherokee office and LINKS Day Habilitation Program will be moving to our new location in December 2022 Dec 05, 2022
- Trivium's Therapist Team Coordinator speaks at Overdose Awareness Day event In recognition of Overdose Awareness Day last month Trivium employees attended an event hosted by The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. The event featured speakers from state agencies and community members including Trivium's Therapist Team Coordinator Amy McKenzie, LCPC, ACADC. Sep 01, 2022
- Trivium Life Services Partners With Averte Trivium Life Services is being joined by Averte. As long-term support providers serving those with disabilities and behavioral health disorders, the organizations found they shared similar goals and values. Jul 13, 2022
- Making Complex Markets Work with a Holistic Technology Strategy Listen to Brent and fellow industry expert Vicki Ittel on managing complexity Jun 27, 2022
- Trivium Life Services has been named a Best Practices Partner Trivium Life Services has been named a Best Practices Partner by the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands (NAM). Jun 07, 2022
- Trivium Life Services named UNbelievable Workplace Trivium Life Services has been named an UNbelievable Workplace by the Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce. Mar 31, 2022
- Trivium Life Services acquires Arbor Family Counseling Trivium Life Services is pleased to announce our acquisition of Arbor Family Counseling, an organization that has been providing the Omaha area with mental health and behavioral health counseling services since 1993. Mar 22, 2022
- Trivium's Employee Receives Direct Support Professional Award Jame Sorick was honored as one of nine DSP Award winners from the IACP for DSP Recognition Week! Jame is a DSP in Council Bluffs and has been with Trivium for eight years. Sep 17, 2021
Eventsview all events
- Trivium's First Annual Golf Tournament in Idaho Annual Golf Tournament in Boise, ID! Save the date for Trivium's First Annual Charity Golf Tournament in Idaho. May 01, 2023
- Trivium's Virtual Hiring Event Don't miss out on this opportunity to join our team, register today for our upcoming Virtual Hiring Event! Dec 14, 2022
- Treasure Valley Givers Non-Profit Nominees & Networking Event Show your support for Trivium by attending Treasure Valley Givers Non-Profit Nominees & Networking Event Dec 14, 2022