At Trivium Life Services, our mission is simple: Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. We serve those who are looking for help but haven’t yet had their needs met.
Trivium has a long history of empowering those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries towards independence through residential and day habilitation services. Along with our partner organizations Averte and Arbor Family Counseling, we also offer behavioral health services, specializing in substance use disorder treatment, employee assistance programs, and domestic violence counseling. Whether you are seeking behavioral health services or long-term support, our holistic approach will help you reach your goals.
Life can be difficult, but you don’t have to face it alone; we at Trivium Life Services are here to help and support you.
Newsview all news
- Trivium's Clients Participate in Southwest Iowa Special Olympics Track & Field Competition Trivium Life Services program clients earned top spots in their heat of the 50-meter walk event during the Special Olympics Iowa Southwest 2023 Track and Field Meet. Apr 26, 2023
- Trivium Life Services Announces Our UNbelievable Workplace Status Trivium Life Services is excited to announce that we are honored to be one of Council Bluffs’ 25 awarded UNbelievable Workplaces. Apr 11, 2023
Eventsview all events
- Trivium Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs, IA Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs! Save the date for this year's Charity Golf Tournament for Trivium Life Services. Sep 15, 2023
- Trivium's Topgolf Fundraising Event in Idaho Trivium Life Services first ever Topgolf Fundraising Event in Boise, ID! Register today! Jun 29, 2023
- Trivium's Virtual Hiring Event Don't miss out on this opportunity to join our team, register today for our upcoming Virtual Hiring Event! Jun 21, 2023