When Crossroads of Western Iowa, Recovery 4 Life, and A New Path came together, we expanded our mission, increased our resources, and strengthened our services. As our new vision has taken shape, we have moved to a unifying name and are now Trivium Life Services.
Our mission is simple: Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. We achieve this mission by serving those who are looking for help but haven’t yet had their needs met.
At Trivium, we are here to help you move forward. Whether you are seeking behavioral health services, counseling and therapy, or long-term support services, our holistic approach to services will help you reach your goals.
Trivium’s Masters Level Clinicians and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors provide behavioral health services including:
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Trauma/PTSD Treatment
- Domestic violence treatment
- Mental Health Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Adolescent Treatment
- Case management
- Recovery coaching
- Peer support
- Educational classes
Our long-term support services are ideal for those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries who need help to reach their full potential at home, work, and in their communities. Trivium's long-term support services include:
Life can be difficult, but you don’t have to face it alone; we at Trivium Life Services are here to help and support you.
Newsview all news
- Trivium Life Services Partners With Averte Trivium Life Services is being joined by Averte. As long-term support providers serving those with disabilities and behavioral health disorders, the organizations found they shared similar goals and values. Jul 13, 2022
- Making Complex Markets Work with a Holistic Technology Strategy Listen to Brent and fellow industry expert Vicki Ittel on managing complexity Jun 27, 2022
- Trivium Life Services has been named a Best Practices Partner Trivium Life Services has been named a Best Practices Partner by the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands (NAM). Jun 07, 2022
- Trivium’s VP of Corporate Development, honored with Mental Health Advocate Award Amy Jeppesen, Vice President of Corporate Development at Trivium Life Services’ is being honored with the 2022 Empower Idaho’s Mental Health Advocate Award. May 25, 2022
- Trivium Life Services named UNbelievable Workplace Trivium Life Services has been named an UNbelievable Workplace by the Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce. Mar 31, 2022
- Trivium Life Services acquires Arbor Family Counseling Trivium Life Services is pleased to announce our acquisition of Arbor Family Counseling, an organization that has been providing the Omaha area with mental health and behavioral health counseling services since 1993. Mar 22, 2022
- Trivium Life Services’ Idaho locations are now National Health Service Corps sites By becoming an NHSC Site, Trivium makes our qualified employees in these locations eligible to apply for the NHSC’s Loan Repayment Programs to free them from school debt. Dec 14, 2021
- Trivium's Employee Receives Direct Support Professional Award Jame Sorick was honored as one of nine DSP Award winners from the IACP for DSP Recognition Week! Jame is a DSP in Council Bluffs and has been with Trivium for eight years. Sep 17, 2021
Eventsview all events
- Trivium Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs, IA Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs! Save the date for this year's Charity Golf Tournament for Trivium Life Services. Sep 16, 2022
- 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute Trivium's CEO, Brent Dillinger, will be speaking at The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute. Aug 30, 2022
- ECHO Idaho: Behavioral Interventions for Methamphetamine Use Amy Jeppesen, LCSW, ACADC, Vice President of Corporate Development at Trivium Life Services, will be featured during ECHO Idaho's educational series. Aug 11, 2022