When Crossroads of Western Iowa, Recovery 4 Life, and A New Path came together, we expanded our mission, increased our resources, and strengthened our services. As our new vision has taken shape, we have moved to a unifying name and are now Trivium Life Services.
At Trivium, we are here to help you move forward. Whether you are seeking supported community living, outpatient services, or weekly counseling sessions, our holistic approach to services will help you reach your goals.
Our mission is simple: Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. We achieve this mission by serving those who are looking for help but haven’t yet had their needs met.
Trivium’s Masters Level Clinicians and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors provide Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder counseling to individuals, couples, families, and groups. Counselors also serve those impacted by trauma/PTSD and domestic violence. We provide wrap-around services including case management, recovery coaching, peer support, and educational classes to treat the whole person, not just symptoms.
Our long-term support services are ideal for those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries who need help to reach their full potential at home, work, and in their communities. From hourly services and day habilitation to employment services and full-time residential living, we have services suitable for all needs and coordinate care with doctors and other providers.
Life can be difficult, but you don’t have to face it alone; we at Trivium Life Services are here to help and support you.
Newsview all news
- CWI becomes Trivium Life Services Crossroads of Western Iowa becomes Trivium Life Services article from KJAN Radio Atlantic written by Ric Hanson Apr 28, 2021
- IACP recognizes two Trivium employees The IACP presented this year's Community Builder Awards on Tuesday, May 12th and we are excited to announce two Trivium employees are among the honorees! May 13, 2021
- Trivium Life Services is moving to River’s Edge Parkway Along with the recent announcement of our name change from Crossroads of Iowa, Recovery 4 Life, and A New Path to Trivium Life Services, we have another big change on the horizon: our corporate office is moving! We will be moving to our new location at 4200 River’s Edge Parkway this summer. Jun 08, 2021
- Representative Randy Feenstra visits Trivium Life Services Representative Randy Feenstra visited Trivium’s Missouri Valley location on June 8, meeting with CEO Brent Dillinger, members of the Board, staff, and clients. Jun 11, 2021
Eventsview all events
- Trivium Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs Annual Golf Tournament in Council Bluffs! Save the date for this year's Charity Golf Tournament for Trivium Life Services Sep 10, 2021
- Annual Golf Tournament in Sioux City Annual Golf Tournament in Sioux City! Save the date for this year's Charity Golf Tournament for Trivium Life Services Sep 24, 2021