Previously known as Crossroads of Western Iowa, Trivium has a long history of empowering those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injures towards independence. Our services help clients reach their full potential at home, at work and in their communities.
In 2019, Idaho-based Recovery 4 Life and A New Path joined Trivium, bringing their mental health professionals who specialize in substance use disorder and domestic violence. Our holistic approach treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. Whether in individual counseling, family therapy, couples counseling, or group sessions, our services help every client reach their goals.
Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities.
- Create Hope by developing life services to meet the needs no one else will and positioning ourselves as a provider people know, trust, and seek out.
- Empower lives by building a high-talent, agile, Strengths-based workforce ready to step up to serve the most vulnerable people in our society.
- Inspire communities by engaging in thought leadership in demonstrable and admirable ways.
Trivium's values guide what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
- We respect every individual, whether client and staff member.
- We follow the "golden rule."
- We believe everything we do can be done better.
- We do everything in an ethical and honest manner.
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We value teamwork as well as individual contributions.
Trivium is a Strengths Based Organization
At Trivium, we believe our employees are the heart of our organization. We strive to ensure they are happy at work and may enhance their quality of life.
We partner with Gallup to conduct annual employee engagement surveys to continually make Trivium a better place to work.
We also utilize CliftonStrengths for employee development. Gallup’s CliftonStrengths focuses on cultivating an individual’s natural strengths rather than “fixing” shortcomings. Through a Strengths Assessment, individuals learn their Top 5 Strengths — the innate talents they must hone and develop to reach their full potential.
Through coaching, our employees better understand their individual strengths and can utilize them both in their role at Trivium and in their personal life. Our managers learn to identify their team members’ strengths and are committed to helping their staff achieve their personal and developmental goals.
Join our team to start utilizing your strengths today!