Clients choose Trivium’s Day Program or Day Hab for its structure and client-driven activities that focus on personal choice, individualized care, and goal setting. The program offers social interaction and community engagement for clients and serves as respite care for families/caregivers. Typical activities include volunteering with local organizations, taking educational/training classes, participating in health and wellness activities, or developing communication skills.
Trivium offers varied curriculum, a low client-to-staff ratio, and confidentiality for all clients.
What can each person expect at Day Hab?
The person chooses among a variety of activities each day.
Individuals participate in selecting activities that are most meaningful to them and help staff develop a monthly activity calendar that reflects their choices.
Each individual sets their own goals and discusses progress with staff.
- Receiving/benefitting from services for which the individual applied
- Funded by an outside source/private pay
- Not harmful to others
- Not listed on the sexual offender registry
- 18+ years old to access Daily SCL services; access to hourly SCL or respite as a child/adult
- Provide own living expenses if accessing daily SCL services
- Not diagnosed as an alcoholic or drug abuser preventing the person from benefitting from received services
- Additional criteria (per Trivium policy) will be considered at time of inquiry/referral
If your loved one would benefit from Trivium’s services, contact us today or make a referral.