Trivium's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is specifically designed to treat adults struggling with Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
This program is catered to those needing stabilization before they can be successful at a lower level of care. Participants will learn skills related to early recovery, coping, and symptoms management.
This program is 5 days a week for 6 hours a day. A typical day in the program could consist of:
- Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) and Medication Management services with daily physical and mental health check-ins with a nurse
- Daily group therapy including: life skills, processing, skill-building, and psycho-educational groups
- Minimum 1 Individual counseling session weekly
- Case Management services
- Peer Support-Recovery Coaching Services
- Community activities such as AA/NA meetings and Phoenix Multisport activities
- Trauma-informed yoga and meditation
- Weekly assessment of appropriateness to step-down in care
- Discharge planning services
- Lunch with treatment team provided daily
Contact Amber Boehm at 208-376-7083 ex 1102 or email@example.com to learn more!