Opioid Specific Treatment Programming
What is it?
- Evidence-based practice for opioid users (Heroin, Oxy and other opioid addictions)
- Psychological evaluation to determine appropriateness for program
- Regular meetings with prescriber and follow up
- Daily contact from a Recovery Coach until stable to help with engagement
- Engagement groups while stabilizing on medication then moved into treatment groups
Components of the program
- Engagement groups
- Level 1 or Level 2.1 Outpatient groups to include opioid specific groups
- Case management services including daycare, transportation, drug testing, and housing
- Recovery coaching and involvement in sober community resources
Walk In Medication Management Appointments
Every Wednesday 2:00 – 4:00pm
- All appointments on Zoom
- Accepting new patients
- Medication Assisted Therapy – MAT
- Behavioral Health Medications
- Medicaid and most private insurance plans accepted
- Self-Pay option: $70 for new patient visit and $50 follow up visits
Call 208-376-7083 to learn more.
Trivium currently offers Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in our Boise and Caldwell, Idaho locations.