Addiction can be the symptom of a past trauma that was never treated, as those struggling to cope with a past trauma may turn to drugs or alcohol to ease their suffering. Substance use is only a mask, so Trivium helps clients address those root traumas and move forward in their recovery.
Anyone can develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — a mental health condition triggered by experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event — so Trivium offers several Trauma/PTSD groups so clients can feel comfortable. These groups and treatments include:
- Women’s Specific Trauma Treatment
- Men’s Specific Trauma Treatment
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Sessions
- 18-25 Year Old Specific Treatment
- Mental Health Counseling
- Symptoms Management for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Contact Trivium today to discuss your treatment plan with our experts.
Trivium currently offers Trauma/PTSD Services in our Boise and Caldwell, Idaho locations.